This is a list of the LEGO Mindstorms Robots and Machines that I have built. Some of them are part of the LEGO proposed models and the rest are my own creations. One fantastic feature of LEGO Mindstorms is the amount of things you can build with one set. Most of the sets are composed of two different parts: the hardware and the software, the robot and the program that makes the robots work.
If you want to learn coding for EV3 so you can create your own robots have a look to this tutorial (working on it right now).
LEGO Mindstorms Robots and Machines
These are robots and machines that I built using Mindstorms and lots of parts from my Technic Collection.
- HOWTO Build your own 3-Wheels Holonomic Robot using LEGO
- Stand up! Save the Robot!
- Rotatory Mindstorms EV3 Sonar
- EV3 M&M Sorter: Because We have a Right to eat only green M&M
- Building a short-range Radar with LEGO Mindstorms
- Beacon tracking with LEGO Mindstorms EV3 IR Sensor
- Building a LEGO Mindstorms NXT Race Car
LEGO EV3 Apps
In order to improve my skill with EV3 software I coded some classic demos using EV3 Coding app.
LEGO Mindstorms Official Models Reviews
LEGO suggest you to build several robots so you learn how to build and code yours. Here are the one that I have reviewed.
- Mindstorms EV3 Color Sorter MOC
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Spik3r Review
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Track3r Review
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Review
- LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Unboxing
- Robogator: Your Fearless LEGO Mindstorms Guardian
- LEGO Mindstorms ShooterBot: Patrol and Destroy
Robots and Machines you shouldn’t miss
I didn’t build any of these but definitively they are state-of-the-art creations that you should see. I crawl the Internet tireless to find them and add them to this fantastic Youtube playlist for you. Drop me a line if I am missing yours.
Subscribe to the Youtube channel so you don’t miss updates.
1 thought on “LEGO Mindstorms Robots & Machines”
how to make track3r follow you.